Job Position: Psychologist/Trainer
Work Place: Tirane/Fushe Kruje
Duration of contract: 2 years and 6 months (full time)
ADRA Albania has opened a vacancy for a Psychologist/Trainer in the frame of the project “Second Chance –A Chance for Life” project aims to integrate into school children that have never been registered in it and the ones that have dropped out of it, by creating an alternative and additional model to the second chance program currently offered to Roma and non Roma children enabling them to complete their mandatory education and remove them and their families from the cycle of poverty, exclusion and discrimination in the region of Kruja.
ADRA Albania develops and implements needs oriented projects and always aims for quality, innovation and diversity. ADRA Albania mobilizes communities to take sustainable responsibility for society and environment.
· Support children socially and emotionally during school classes
· Train the teachers of the Public School about the integration of the marginalized children and best teaching methods
· Prepare and implement training with children
· Monitor and closely follow children’s integration into public school
· Support and assist school teachers during school classes
· Coordinate field staff in Kruja region
· Develop and improve relations with stakeholders such as Municipality, Public schools, CPUs etc.
· Develop relations with the marginalized communities and cooperate with them in daily problems
· Develop and maintain relations between the marginalized communities and project staff
· Monitor project results and ongoing activities
· Involve in preparation of studies and baseline assessments
· Involve in any other activity required for the well functioning of ADRA office
· Education: Degree in Social Sciences preferred in Psychology
· Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience with children, youth and parents from the marginalized communities preferred Roma and Egyptian.
· Languages: Knowledge in English (these skills must be proved with certificate such as IELTS, Cambridge, TOEFL, etc.)
· Must have competency based computer skills in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet).
· Previous working experience with NGO sector or relevant sectors.
· Mobilizing and facilitating communities
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
· Professional confidentiality
Documents required for the first phase of selection (all the documents in English):
· Curriculum Vitae (please insert 2 reference contacts, preferred from your previous employer )
· Motivation Letter (one page maximum)
If you are interested in this position, send the required information at email@example.com by 19 May 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.